Careers At Sampath Bank
- (career) move headlong at high speed; “The cars careered down the road”; “The mob careered through the streets”
- An occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person’s life and with opportunities for progress
- The time spent by a person in such an occupation or profession
- The progress through history of an institution or organization
- (career) the particular occupation for which you are trained
- (career) the general progression of your working or professional life; “the general had had a distinguished career”; “he had a long career in the law”
- A. Sampath (born 13 March 1963) is a member of the 15th Lok Sabha of India. He represents the Attingal constituency of Kerala and is a member of the Communist Party of India (Marxist) (CPI(M)) political party.
- sloping land (especially the slope beside a body of water); “they pulled the canoe up on the bank”; “he sat on the bank of the river and watched the currents”
- An elevation in the seabed or a riverbed; a mudbank or sandbank
- tip laterally; “the pilot had to bank the aircraft”
- depository financial institution: a financial institution that accepts deposits and channels the money into lending activities; “he cashed a check at the bank”; “that bank holds the mortgage on my home”
- The land alongside or sloping down to a river or lake
- A slope, mass, or mound of a particular substance
careers at sampath bank – Mr. Sampath–The
In the novels of R. K. Narayan (1906-2001), the forefather of modern Indian fiction, human-scale hopes and epiphanies express the promise of a nation as it awakens to its place in the world. The three novels brought together in this volume, all written after India’s independence, are masterpieces of social comedy, rich in local color and abounding in affectionate humor and generosity of spirit.
Mr. Sampath–The Printer of Malgudi is the story of a businessman who adapts to the collapse of his weekly newspaper by shifting to screenplays, only to have the glamour of it all go to his head. In The Financial Expert, a man of many hopes but few resources spends his time under a banyan tree dispensing financial advice to those willing to pay for his knowledge. In Waiting for the Mahatma, a young drifter meets the most beautiful girl he has ever seen–an adherent of Mahatma Gandhi–and commits himself to Gandhi’s Quit India campaign, a decision that will test the integrity of his ideals against the strength of his passions.
As charming as they are compassionate, these novels provide an indelible portrait of India in the twentieth century.
Mahiyangana Sampath Bank = Blood Donation Camp 2010
career in fashion designing
careers at sampath bank